Magic GLass | Prescott's Leader in Consumer Safety and Trust
When your windshield is damaged, it no longer has the strength to do its job of keeping you in the car and other things out of your car. Your windshield is the No. 1 safety restraint in your vehicle.
The windshield is two sheets of glass held together by an inner layer of strong vinyl. When your windshield breaks, the vinyl holds the glass in place, keeping the shards from falling into your car where it can cut the occupants.
It’s very important that you call Magic Glass right away for quick windshield replacement or repair.
- Your safety is our number one concern.
- Your auto glass job is made easy and hassle free by our free mobile glass repair service.
- We are a locally-owned and operated company, which means you enjoy direct contact with those who make sure your job is done right.
- The materials used on your car will always be the best available and will adhere to or exceed all safety standards.
At Magic Glass, we stand behind every auto glass repair and replacement job that we complete. We are proud to offer a Lifetime Guarantee on our auto glass service work for as long as you own your vehicle. All windshield replacements are warranted against water or air leaks, defective materials and workmanship. You can rest assured that should anything happen to the auto glass / windshield repair that we completed, we’ll make it right
Please contact us at 928.541.0101 if you require warranty service.
- We use the most advanced materials on the market, to provide you with the best windshield installation available.
- Installation in a controlled environment.
- We use OEM (original equipment) whenever possible, or the highest quality after-market glass available.
- We offer lifetime in-shop chip repairs for any windshield we install.
- We match prices.
By law, the State of Arizona grants you the consumer the right to choose which company repairs your car. You may find that your insurance company tries to direct you to a shop that gives them the cheapest price. Since not all shops follow safe installation procedures or use the best quality glass, your insurance company has no way of knowing what kind of job will be done on your vehicle.